lhakpergcentro Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Download Hindi Movie Detective

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c When the wife of Mohan Kumar, an upcoming politician is found dead the suspicion falls on him. Investigation of police rules it as suicide. But Mohan's father in law asks for an investigation to know the truth about what happened to his daughter by Detective Shyam Prasad, a man reputed to solve all cases handed out to him. But there is some friction between Shyam and Mohan as their father had an affair with Mohan's mother and caused the family to shatter. But during the investigation he finds out that this was a murder well executed by a smart and dangerous criminal
A detective investigates the death of the wife of an emerging politician. The death was first ruled as suicide, but he realizes this is not a suicide but a well planned murder in cold blood.
I watched this movie recently and I got surprised. The movie is such a treat for the suspense movie lovers I don't know why the movie doesn't became a box office hit. I assure that the movie will not dissapoint you movie is a must watch for the suspense movie lovers.o
As a new comer this was Jeethu Joseph&#39;s first experiment.But it failed as a commercial success.But later the home video release made people realize that the movie was one of the kind.<br/><br/>Movie start with the politician Suresh Gopi(Mohan Kumar)&amp;the death of his wife.he was arrested for the murder.lately detective suresh gopi(Shyam Prasad) come for the investigation..I don;t know why they used double role here.The investigation will thrill with the twist of each segments…The movie&#39;s highlight is the ending and the way he killed.The suspense will struck you.<br/><br/>The casting was good.As we all know Suresh Gopi was it his best the supporting role of Jagathy as a comedian was also good. Jeethu Joseph&#39;s script and direction made the movie to its best.<br/><br/>I don&#39;t know why the movie failed.By the low promotion and the absence of songs may be the reasons.The movie is a must watch for every viewers who have a good taste in investigative thriller..<br/><br/>P.S:If the movie was released in 2014 the movie will cover up all box-office record of Malayalam movie..sure!!

Buck Naked hd full movie downloadthe Lay a Plot with the Treasure full movie in hindi free downloadLa ley del monte in hindi download free in torrentDubious Move movie downloadDeath Dispatch 720pDon't Call Me Baby tamil dubbed movie downloadAbraham Lincoln vs. Zombies full movie with english subtitles online downloadMinority Report full movie download mp4the Gintama full movie in hindi free downloadAround the World in 80 Days in hindi download free in torrent
Please log in to post a reply.